Tuesday, August 08, 2006

AMS - Part III

So now that AMS character was well defined, next step was to build the plot, as how AMS and ME met. And how ME will narate all these to her best friend.
Here I took the command over ME. I made ME narate the below given script to her best friend during one of those lunch breaks.
"Sorry yaar.. I had kept one info from you for so long. Its time I told you coz you are my only best friend. I just need a vent to pour my heart out and I know you are the only person I can trust...Actually there is one guy AMS.. "
Me could see the sparkle in her friends's eye.. Me could say that her friend was genuinely happy. ME just wanted to drop the matter, change the whole topic and forget all about this all imaginary AMS. But I did not let her do so.. I forced her to finish the script which i prepared for her..
"this guy AMS is my cousin's friend.. remember I have told you about my cousin from IIT. AMS also studies there. AMS comes home almost every weekend. He seems to be interested in me.. Not sure if I am imagining. But something tells me that he likes me. He is very decent.. he hasnt told me anything .. dont know .. really confused. I guess I am imagining.. Anyways its all a matter for a few days. His course is getting over in another few months. He might stop coming home on weekends as he has his final exams coming up shortly. Out of shight ..out of mind you know. But still ...."
This is all that ME had to tell her friend.. ME's friend was too excited about all this. She wanted to know more about AMS and what he talks and so on.. And ME told her everything which I had drafted for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home