Tuesday, August 08, 2006

AMS - Part IV

I, ME and her best friend were waiting for the 10th STD Metriculation results. ME got 91% and topped in her school. ME got 100 in Mathematics. She was very thrilled.
I forced ME to tell her friend

"I scroed Centum in Maths .. Credit goes to AMS. AMS taugh me trigo and Intregrals"

As time went on AMS started playing a very important part in ME's life. And She started blaming me for that. And I was enjoying it but ME was not. ME was torn between me and her friend. ME wanted to stop all these and go back to her normal life with no lies.And I came to her help again....

3 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Harish said...

interesting, do go on :)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Prasanna Parameswaran said...

Yes keep continuing! You done well so far! :)

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger The Other Side said...

@Harish and indianangel
Thanks
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home