Monday, February 25, 2008

As our lives change, come whatever, we will still be, friends forever

Here .. after a long time!!!


My best friend is moving to a new phase of life..
I am very happy for him . But I will be honest and say I was a bit disturbed as i thought he will not be the same any more... But he proved me totally wrong :)
As the Quote says "There are some things in the world money cant buy". Best friends are definitely one of them.
And there are three people in this world I call "best friend". I love each one of them equally.
And about this friend of mine...
He patiently listens to all the nonsense that I tell him. And not judge me for whatever I say;
He will also not hesitate to put his foot down and say "Shut-up ! You are acting insane".
He is one person who will give in to all my crazy whims; He will also warn me about consequences before I attempt to do something irrational,
And still wont say "I told you so", once I come out with the ego bruised.
And now, I truly believe that ...
"As our lives change, come whatever, we will still be, friends forever"

I will continue with my other side stories soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home